Thursday, December 4, 2008

#6 Yae's last moments from the killers' perspectives.

The following is three different thoughts from three distinct warriors who were involved in the murder of Yae. If you have heart problems, please don't read this post.

"A fine, tender meat nicely roasted over the fig wood fire. Oh how scared Yae must be. Too bad! Aha, look at those juicy eyes. The red veins in the eyes would definitely add favors, but with blood dressing it would be the best. I can imagine my son joyfully devouring the liver. Yae’s liver better be big because I didn’t hunt pig for nothing. Oh, how I thought about this moment from the day he arrived. Look at those succulent arms! For seven months, I swallowed sour saliva hoping for this glorious day to come. The indescribable taste that is like the greatest climax of a story only needs endurance to get the hang of it!"

"Aw, look at the pathetic life of Yae! Don’t shake you little munchkin! Born as a loser, die as a loser. Why bother to come to our land filled with warriors! Didn’t you realize from the day you came to our village that it was a no place for a coward like you? You must be insane! My wives would be happy to cook flesh. Our people deserve a nice meal of Yae. Oh, don’t get nervous you fool! You are just making your meat tougher for us to eat! Oh, I’m going to get you soon so don’t you worry about the pain."

"Oh Yae, Yae, Yae. What am I going to do with you? Your life is no better than a pig’s! How dare you come to our land and try to make peace. Well, good thing you came! I get to have a nice meal! Hold on still boy so I don’t have to cause any pain. Your plump intestine must be filled since you just ate. Look at yourself sweating! You are seasoning yourself! Just wait I’ll blow you out with one strike."


3 comments:

Mr. Rader said...

Jean, I like your second perspective the best. I don't think the first one perspective is accurate because keep in mind that they didn't cannibalize because they enjoyed the taste or they were hungry, but because of the ceremonial aspect.

I enjoyed reading this, although I do feel a little sick to my stomach!!!

Pritha said...

oh WOW. the first perspective was really scary."The red veins in the eyes would definitely add favors, but with blood dressing it would be the best." This quote gave me a vivid image that might haunt me sometime. I like this post because you make it 'pop out' with the imagery!~ nice work^^

African Globe Trotters. said...

Ohh! Definitely not for the faint hearted. Mr.Rader's got a point. I would like to hear Yae's perspective....Mrs.Mc.